Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Elle's guide to dogs, by Nelson Homer Bruggeman

I really like puppies. I even like some dogs. I'm considered by many to be an expert, so I feel it's my responsibility y to share my canine knowledge with the internet community.
I rarely use the word hate. With that said I hate pugs. They are intellectually at the level of most Russians. Look at this example, The poor guy has no idea he's peeing all over himself, sure he's getting some on the tree, but basic physics dicate it's not all ending up on the tree. The only mammal worse than a pug is a pug owner. Pug owners believe everyone loves their dog as much as hey do. Because of this belief they have feel it's their responsibility to take their dog with them to every social function they go to and let the dog run around like it owns the place. They can't understand why people wouldn't want pug slobber all over their new couch. When dealing with pug owners it's best to tell them you love their dog, if you tell them your honest opinion they will never forgive you

Growing up my neighbors had Chows, My friends and I believed them to be lions. Chows like lions, will eat you if the first opportunity they have.
The West Highland Terrier. What a noble beast. They don't shed, they like to play, they like to cuddle, and the new generation can climb trees.
If your looking for a dog to jump off the dock look no further then the Vizsla.
If I could have any animal for a friend it would be the fox. No matter what your sexual preference is, your into foxes.
Black German Shepherd =Awesome
The only good thing about Great Danes is they will eat anyone who tries to eat you.
If your wondering what this little guy is looking at I will tell you. It's a mirror. He's so cute he cant's stop looking at himself. I know he's a boy because he's black.
If you think this is gross then you have no business owning a dog, dogs poop that will never change.
Whenever I see this picture and want to eat this dogs legs. They look delicious.
Check out these little ass kickers. I love cute little feline dogs.
If you see a cute little blonde girl walking her dog around London it's Probably just me,
Elle No Big Deal.

No comments: